Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Photographs

I've uploaded the pictures of my entire Butterworth randezvous in My Media Blog.

When you click here, you will be taken to an index of all the photo albums available for viewing. Photo albums that I've recently posted are always on the top, so no worries. No extra hunting required. *smiles*

Just decide what photos you'd like to look at, and click on the respective albums. All my albums are titled accordingly to avoid confusion. Most pictures have captions. Some have a little extra explanation to it.

If you do visit, DO leave me a message if you can. You'll have to sign up for an account to do that though.

Also, feel free to browse the rest of the site! My blog entries are exactly the same there as I actually cross-post from Blogger to Multiply. Looking forward to your visit!

No comments: