Saturday, July 28, 2007

New Insignia

Haha. This is the result of having too much free time.

From now on (and for a season), if you receive an email from me, you will see this bit under my name:

.......
.......

Love,
Phoebe!!

You have received this email to facilitate your privilege as a member of The Exclusive Phoebe Circle. If you don't want to receive emails like this to your external email account in the future, please click
here to remove your email address from the subscription/notification list.

*chuckles*

I know. I know.

Lame.

p/s : yes, the "here" link in the above paragraph is actually connected to a valid URL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ya, YOU GOT TAGGED! Go to my blog and find out about it!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!