Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Magic Faraway Tree Repost

If there are anymore of you who are still interested in reviewing my latest composition "Far Away", the demo track (or severely deformed recording due to lack of editing skills and software) is available here. I would appreciate as much feedback as i can get! I do have a small threshold for pain but i promised myself to take all criticism. It'll help me improve...and mayhaps even develop a bigger threshold for pain.

But try and be nice.

Pweedhee Pwease? *chuckles*

If you missed the link, here's where to go: http://herbrokenwings.blogspot.com/ Have a listen and let me know!

By the way, this is a scanned page right off my journal!
I found the little things i drew so adorable. Hope you like them too!
(if you're gonna re-post this picture elsewhere, all i ask is that you give me credit for it. Else I'll sue the night-lights off your rear-end. Gotta keep up with the trend, no? Thanks!)

Click to enlarge!

No comments: