Sunday, July 8, 2007

Fire Up Experience - Part One

"Savior"

Before leaving my house Friday Morning.
Waiting to move.
You could almost feel the excitement brewing!

"He can move the mountains"

Outside my house gates.
Just me and some of the girls that came along.
Adorable Darlings.

"My God is Mighty to Save"

Morning Devotion Saturday Morning.
Recap on Ps Michael Rowan's Night Message. "Quest for Holiness"
Quick study on obedience.

"He is Mighty to Save"

Group Discussion. Presentation.
And I'm wearing purple pants.
Woo Hoo! *goes loony*

"Forever"

After Devotion.
Before heading out for breakfast.
Just lounging around.

"Author of Salvation"

The poor drumset looked lonely.
So we did what other concerned passers-by naturally did.
We posed and took pictures!

"He rose and conquered the grave"

Accomodation: Campus Town!
A GINORMOUS thank you to the folks at GT!!
And to Sunita Philips for helping us secure the rooms.

"Jesus Conquered the grave"

After Breakfast: Futsal!
Special thanks to Lemuel and Joash for inspiring the idea and for being so patient.
The KL team thrashed our team 20 - 8, i heard. *chuckles* I didn't stay to watch it because...

I wanted to play PICTIONARY!!
Taught the girls the basics, and then we began. We had a blast!
Special thanks to Joash for bringing the box of fun. *smiles*

"Fire Fall Down
Fire Fall Down"

The night worship sessions were dynamic.
A lot of energy and skills.
One could easily be taken up by the music.

Nevertheless, because we expected
and anticipated an awesome move of God,
we met him then.
True worship has nothing to do with music.
and everything to do with heart.

What beautiful encounters we've all experienced.
I can't even begin to describe what the conference meant to me.
How it impacted me and the way i thought things should be.

"Fall down on me..."

Lord, i will ever more be amazed by you.
And to you, goodbye.


Pictures' Source:
Our New Shekinah Youth Inferno Webpage! (more pictures to come!!)

No comments: