Monday, July 7, 2008

Thanks. Really.

I've been so touched. My Selayang friends, and vocal students took me out for supper, where they made me drink a tall glass of durian and watermelon gunk! It was heavy, let me tell you! I was burping durian for the rest of the night! They planned a proper farewell in The Curve for yesterday, but there was news that a riot would happen so that got cancelled. But that itself, made me feel loved!

My church girls are celebrating my farewell soon. In August. And i absolutely look forward to that. I have no idea what's in store, but them just planning something like that for me.... makes me feel even more heavy to part. They've been practically family to me! You guys know who you are! *winks*

My ShekinahKids are planning something for me come end of this month.....I can feel it! I've already received an invitation to attend and am excited to hang out with them! My sisters are buying me my bus-ticket down to Taiping! (Which is totally awesome, saving me a trip all the way down to Pudu Raya.)

End of Phoebe Show transmission. for now.

No comments: