Monday, July 7, 2008

Phoebe Got Gig! (or Saturdays)

As many of you know, I performed for the Open Mic Sessions at Acoustic LiveHouse, Urbanscapes at KLPAC two Saturdays ago. The aftermath? None to show at the mo. No pictures, no videos. Haha, but I will share something funny that happened last Saturday though.

(Via Text Messaging)
Esther Lin: Phoebe, I just saw you on RTM1 (tv)!
Phoebe: WHAT?!
Esther Lin: You were singing. (Advertisement) It was just a moment. You and your band.

I never got to watch it. *smiles*

In other news, my final day of employment with the big TARC is this Wednesday! I'm going to be concentrating on some personal projects between the now and takeoff! This includes video-editing, illustrating, plasticine-and-ceramic-molding, dating and performing!

Speaking of which, I have a gig in town this Saturday actually! More details to follow when I have some to give.

So that's the snippet of The Phoebe Show for now. Stay Tuned for more! *chuckles*

No comments: