Tuesday, July 1, 2008

More Writings

This happened awhile back actually. Some of my short fiction pieces have been featured on this website called:

http://555stories.com/

To read them or just browse through, click "Short Fictions" and scroll (middle scroller) all the way down to the bottom.

There should be a list of my stuff down there somewhere.



Alternatively, you can view the "text only" page, by clicking here:

http://555stories.com/phoebe.html

Disclaimer:
There are stories with elements of death and suicide merely because they were initially writing assignments for an english class. I just thought I've spent too much time on them and that it deserves a little public eye and critique. Feel free to browse and make comments!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Phoebe, Vern Yew here!

My gosh its been too long! I happened to run into your invite to MySpace on my Yahoo email account (which I NEVER check anymore). In a seriously serendipitous turn of events, I was looking at it, searching for an email I may or may not have received in that inbox and guess whose email I saw :)

I don't seem to have your email address anymore so please drop me an email so that we can catch up!

nothing of interest here said...

dude!! seriously!!

usemath@gmail.com

EMAIL ME, you...you phantom!

*laughs*