Thursday, July 24, 2008

Phoebe Got (or might have) Gig!

Yeah, you read right! Phoebe Got Gig! (or thinks she has one) Again!

Photography by Aaron Sim. Look him up on Facebook.

This will be my last performance on Malaysian shores. That is, when i have confirmed details of the gig.

So for now, keep August the 2nd free for me alright? I'll let you know if i'm still on the performer's list when they get back to me. Everything should go as planned though. =)

It'll be in town again, I've heard. In Menara See Hoy Chan. Where's that? Here.

Yeah, try clicking that. It could help. *laughs*

Recap:
The When: August 2nd, 2008 (Saturday)
The Hour: Not sure. Reckon it'll be at night.
The Where: Menara See Hoy Chan
The How: Clickity-click!

Come Support?

Post-Script: A HUGE Thank you to those who came to watch my FEEDBACK open mic performance at Cloth&Clef in Changkat Bukit Bintang! I truly appreciate your morale support - it helped a ton- what with beastly butterflies and moths attacking my poor innards... That and other stage-frightish occurences. I love and appreciate you all!

2 comments:

NickTay said...

Would love to come and support but wont be in KL. Have a good one :)

nothing of interest here said...

heyya nick!

Appreciate the support, regardless! Thanks for dropping by!

Phoebe