Friday, February 13, 2009

Weekend Breaks, News and Prayer Requests!

I'm heading to an Apologetics Conference this weekend.

I'm excited! It's gonna be awesome. And a good break for me. Thanks, Kristen LEE Flathers for inviting me along! And Sarah McKee, it'll be good to catch up with you all that four hours down to the cities! =)

I have a HUGE video project on my hands and things aren't going well. Pray for me. For wisdom.

In other news, I got my social security card/number - which means i can get paid now! hurrah! In the nick of time too! I was seriously BROKE. (NO, don't inform my parents, they know. and NO, I'm doing fine. I have my small reserve. But it'll be great to start saving you know?) Thanks for all the support!

IF you need something to pray about when it comes to me, I'm applying for several partial scholarships. I need to find favor.

Also -- as i indicated in a previous post, I made the Dean's and the President's List. They served a free lunch yesterday, for people who make the list! And i received two certificates! So whoever this Dean person is, and how his list came to be.... thanks, ole boy!

All this -- thanks to my beloved. I love you.

No comments: