Saturday, February 21, 2009

Of Chris Tomlin, Israel Houghton and New Breed.


Their concert is coming up in March! 29th to be exact! It will be held in the Xcel Energy Center, in St. Paul, Minnesota - a four hour drive away from Bemidji. Not unlike the journey between Taiping and Kuala Lumpur.

And guess What? I'm going! *does a jig*
Wanna go too? Click here!

Deep gratitude to Edrian for informing me of the concert. I know he has been the biggest fan of Israel and New breed. And i will definitely take you in spirit, bro!

4 other good friends of mine are heading over there with me! and it is going to be SWEET!

ROAD TRIP!!!

Thanks, hero. For granting me the tiny desires of my heart. You are so real to me even in my brokenness. You're real to me in my joy. Thanks for being around. *shuffles feet bashfully* I love you.

2 comments:

Lemuel Yee Ngan Foong said...

Israel Houghton is so kickas! I wonder if he's bringing his own band... his musicians are wicked sick! They will make your mind implode than blow it away!

Israel: When are you coming to KL?!??!?!?!?

nothing of interest here said...

*laughs* pray hard la.

passion came to town before....when at first it seemed impossible for them to even consider a country like Malaysia.

israel? hopefully soon.

in due time la. in due time.