Friday, June 22, 2007

Far Away

Music and Lyrics by
Phoebe Lee Matthews


Constantly thinking
Persistent reminding
of things i would do with you

Painful dejection
The strangest direction
I've ever been made to head to

Far away -- are you, my heart
though your dreams for me unfurl
Far away -- are you, my breath
You've left me here so cold
There is so much left untold..

Always agambling
my purpose for living
for memories of you

hopeless, infected
love interrupted
no more memories of you
enough memories of you

Far away -- are you, my heart
though your dreams for me unfold
far away-- are you, my breath
you have left me here so cold
there is so much left untold...

I'm on a higher plateau
though i still care
my strength's no longer from you
I'm on a higher plateau
I see you there --
but my heart is for something more true.

Something more...
True.

No comments: